1. Try not to WASH your hair everyday.
2. Use a Cleansing Conditioner Like WEN Hair Care instead of Shampoo’s that dry the hair.
3. Stay warm and manage lazy hair days with a pretty hat or headband!
What is your Beautiful Hair Secrets during the winter?
Merry Christmas from the Laurel Live Team!
1. You are Beautiful: Maybe you look great on the outside right now and maybe you don’t. Regardless, you are BEAUTIFUL because you are a woman God created and you’re here for a purpose… that makes you beautiful!
2. You are LOVED: Sometimes we feel loved more than other times but know that I love you and God loves you no matter how you feel, what your life’s current circumstances are. Knowing how much God loves you gives you a confidence in your own Beauty and Purpose in Life!
3. You have a FRIEND: Ok, I’m you’re friend, but God’s your best Friend. He watches out for you more than your brothers, sisters or other friends. Why? He has a wonderful Plan, Purpose and Hope for your life and He wants to be with you every step of the way to see that Purpose come to fruition!
Do you know you are Beautiful, Loved and God is your Best Friend?
Are you battling dry skin throughout the day? Here’s some simple ways to help keep your skin beautiful during the winter months:
1. Drink plenty of water. Hydration within shows up on your skin…lol…cheesy but you might remember it the next time you reach for a soda or coffee!
2. Use an oil based lotion on your skin as soon as you step out of the shower. This helps your skin retain the moisture and makes it soft to touch.
3. For extremely dry skin use tip number 2 above and take your oil based lotion and mix it with a little vaseline.
Also use a moisturizing shower wash and keep applying lotion throughout the day to your hands, neck and face as needed.
What do you do to keep your skin nice and soft during the winter?
CLICK HERE TO SIGNUP FOR BLUEHOST.COM