Summer Beauty is simpler than you know. This blog is packed full of information and video’s when you click on the links.
1. Water. Never underestimate the power of hydrating with water and it’s affects on your skin. Drink at least 8 glasses a day. It helps moisturize everything inside and out! Read more about about this and supplements which help hair and skin.
3. Rest and Fun!
Sleep is so important and I admit some days I’m lacking in this department and it always shows up on my face and how I feel! I also need to add more fun time into my schedule.
4. Detox. Our beauty inside and out also depends on how healthy we are. If we are toxic from processed foods, smoking, drinking, drugs etc. it will steal our natural beauty and age us much faster. Next video here
5. Time with God. He’s the expert on everything literally! I have noticed how much better I look and feel when I put Him first and give him time. This is important because stress and anxiety can really take over if we aren’t meditating on His words. My favorite way to spend time with God is by singing and playing the piano. This is so relaxing! What’s your favorite way to hang out with God?
6. Protection. Protect your skin from the sun with protective clothing or a safe natural sun screen to keep your skin from aging so quickly!
7. Hair can be challenging during the summer. What do you do to your hair in the summer?
Bonus Tip: How to keep your eye make up in place all day and more!
What are your summer beauty tips?