God’s Friendship is unique. He is trustworthy. His love for us is pure. And He has shown this to me over and over day after day all through my life.
This podcast is intended for listeners 18 years and older.
Song: Who You Are
All through my life,
You Breathe in my heart.
All through my life,
You whisper Your love.
Cause that’s Who You are, Jesus, that’s Who You are.
That’s Who You are, the very breath of Life,
That’s Who You are, Jesus,
You are my Love.
1. God is my best Friend because He showed Himself to be a true friend.
Proverbs 18:24 King James Version (KJV)
A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.
2. He showed me He is very trust worthy.
In You our fathers trusted; They trusted and You delivered them. To You they cried out and were delivered; In You they trusted and were not disappointed.
3. He has shown His love to me throughout my entire life.
How precious is Your lovingkindness, O God! And the children of men take refuge in the shadow of Your wings.
Answer me, O LORD, for Your lovingkindness is good; According to the greatness of Your compassion, turn to me,
“In an outburst of anger I hid My face from you for a moment, But with everlasting lovingkindness I will have compassion on you,” Says the LORD your Redeemer.
38 Romans 8:38-39 And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[b] neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. 39 No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Believe… ok so in case you are in a hurry I typed out the scriptures on the Info Gram above. Life can be crazy, exhausting, fun and frustrating. No matter where you are today ladies be encouraged by these 7 scriptures.
1. Don’t Worry- This is easier said than done right? Matthew 6:25-“Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body what you will wear. Is not life more important than food and the body more important than clothes?
2. Ask Me!- Matthew 7:7 “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks the door will be opened.
3. Trust Me. Proverbs 3:5-6-Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths.
4. Wisdom. Proverbs 4:7-Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost all you have get understanding.
5. Your Future. Jeremiah 29:11- “For I know the plans I have for you” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
6. Power. Proverbs 18:20-21-From the fruit of his mouth a man’s stomach is filled; with the harvest from his lips he is satisfied. The tongue has the power of life and death and those who love it will eat it’s fruit. WHAT? Ouch… I have to work on this one a lot!
7. Real Love. John 3:16-For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
I Believe this will encourage you today, because what God says brings life and hope. If we believe what He says and not the enemy nothing will hold us back in life. I invite you to Believe what He says and embrace his love today.
What list of things do you currently believe about yourself?
Pressing On. It sounds simple enough doesn’t it.
Merriam Webster’s Online Dictionary says: an action of pressing or pushing : pressure
Google’s Definition of Press: Move or cause to move into a position of contact with something by exerting continuous physical force.
Every pain, every trauma and area of hopelessness in our lives has the potential to become something that either holds us down or catapults us to where we want to be… free and living our dreams.
Here are a few things you can start doing to press on towards your dreams:
1. Ask God what He wants you to do with your time and life, then get to it. Obey. He is your #1 cheerleader and will keep you going!
2. Know that when you get discouraged and feel like you can’t go on and you are losing your mind pressing towards the goals and dreams He has set out before you that He will bring you the tools, encouragement, people,financing and everything else you need.
3. If you don’t keep going and PRESS ON you won’t be successful in what God has called you to do. It takes daily action while allowing Him to mold and shape you along the way.
Phil. 3:14 I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. New International Version
What is God asking you to press through right now?