Complaining is so easy to do now days. Do you ever wonder if God really understands everything you’re going through?
Isaiah 40:27-31-Why do you say, O Jacob, and complain, O Israel, “My way is hidden from the Lord;my cause is disregarded by my God”?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
1. Why do we complain and say God doesn’t see what going on in my life and he’s basically ignoring me? God does know what’s going on and when we allow him to change us on the inside then our outer circumstances and things change.
2. I guess, maybe you haven’t heard, God is the Creator of the whole earth, the everlasting God. So, He knows everything going in your life!
3. He never gets tired. He never grows weary. Wow. God never gets tired. How cool is that?
4. His understanding no one can fathom. Well, this is comforting, right? It doesn’t matter if you fit in or if people around you understand why you are a little different. God understands every thing about you. So relax.
5. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Where are you weak? That’s where God will increase your power!
6. Even young college and career women get tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall… so even young people get tired!
7. But if you put your hope in God you will renew your strength.
8. You will soar on wings like eagles. God will teach you how to go along for the ride instead of getting burn out all the time going about things in your own way.
9. You will run and not grow weary. Run with God by obeying Him more and more. Obedience prevents burnout and keeps balance.
10. You will walk and not be faint. It’s hard to walk when you are feeling faint. I know I have been faint too many times too count. But God says if I put my hope in Him then I will walk and not be faint. So, it’s literally for me. But for you it maybe about walking through a season of your life and not fainting or losing heart when you are doing what God has asked you to.
Where are you needing strength right now in your life?