Priceless. That’s a value so high you can’t even put a number on it, you really are priceless. So often in life though we walk around not understanding our value. More importantly, it’s how God’s see’s us and values us that really matters. Here are 7 Keys to helping you understand how valuable you really are to God:
1. You are priceless because God created you in His image and you are unique. No one can replace you.
Genesis 1:26-27-Then God said let us make man in our own image, in our likeness and let him rule over the fish of the sea, and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth and over all the creatures that move along the ground. So God created man in his own image.
2. You are priceless because God felt you were valuable enough to send Jesus His only Son to die for you and me. John 3:16
3. God say’s you are priceless and shows it through his love.
Psalm 36:7-9 How priceless is your unfailing love, both high and low men find refuge in the shadow of your wings. They feast on the abundance of your house; you give them drink from your river of delights. For with you is the fountain of life; in your light we see light.
4. You are priceless as God’s beautiful creation a woman; not because of what you do in life.
5. You are priceless to God no matter what happens to you, or what you do.
This doesn’t mean we can do whatever we want without consequences, No! But it does mean that your value in God doesn’t change just because someone mistreats you or you mistreat someone else or act crazy some days.
Sin doesn’t change our value, it changes our position.
Sin keeps us from being in the position of reaching God through prayer.
And, shame from sin causes us to feel like we aren’t worth much. This could be from many different things including abuse.
Psalm 34:5 Those who look to Him are radiant; their faces are never covered with shame.
6. You are priceless to God regardless of what you own or how much money you have!
7. You are priceless as a woman no matter what you look like.
Bonus: You are priceless regardless of:
a. How you feel
b. How much education you have
c. What job you have or don’t have
d. Get it! You are priceless and there is no one else like you and never will be.
Do you know how priceless you are to God?